Friday 24 February 2017

Editor's code Regulations

Image result for editors code of practiceThis regulation would affect my magazine production because the target audience that I have chosen can be effected. With the editor’s code, there are sixteen rules that need to be followed if there is a new magazine production.


There are steps that can affect the age group I have chosen, for example, the sixth step is about children, to have a magazine that is appropriate and comfortable for them to read. The age group I chose is 15 to 20; this implies that the sixth step refers to the audience that reads my magazine. My magazine production includes appropriate features e.g. images that are suitable to put on my magazine pages. Another reason of how this regulation may affect my magazine production, is the editor of the magazine, I am following all the steps. It is crucial to follow all the steps that matches the audience’s expectations. The other step that may affect my magazine production is accuracy, if my magazine doesn’t include reliability features such as if my text doesn’t match my images, this wouldn’t be an accurate action. By the editor including matching features, this meets the expectation of the Independent press standard Organization. If I meet the editor’s code, this will allow me to meet the reader’s presumption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...