Friday 3 February 2017

Proposal

The genre of my music magazine will be about Hip-Hop music. This is because the target audience I will be directly choosing easily attracts Hip-Hop music. The target audience will be ages 15-20, the reason for this will be that age groups, 15-20 will be most interested to read music magazine. The socio-economic will be directed, standard occupational categories people in to group. The group that will be interested in my media product will be group ‘E’.  The reason for this, people ages between 15 and 20 will most likely be studying that suggests that they wouldn’t afford an expensive music magazine by not working and just studying. The psycho-graphic reason is the music magazine containing direct information, entertainment of Hip-Hop music genre. This is an advantage by the music magazine including information about the genre of the music that the teenagers are most interested in.  The demographics features will be that people that can read English will be able to read my magazine by the magazine being written in English.

The title of my magazine is Kidrauhl, the reason why I chose this title because I wanted my title to be something different from other pupils and something unique. 

The font type I will use for my masthead will be Sweet Sensations font type, the reason for this will be that the masthead will be eligible to see and easy for the audience to see the maths head and to give them a hint of the possibilities of the music magazine.
 The font type I will use for the cover lines will be Susan, the reason for this will be that the cover lines will also need to be clear for the audience to read, the cover lines gives the audiences hints of the purpose and suggests the music genre that may be included in the music magazine.
 The font type I will use for the body text will be sans serif, Georgia. The reason for this will be that it would be under stable by the reader and this will be easy for the reader to read the magazine. My magazine will include an interview; in that interview it will be example of me being interviewed by someone else.

 The interview will be about, a music artist (me) that talks about her experience about music, for example I will be suggesting how I became a music artist.
The other additional cover lines will be including other music artists that can be related to my own music magazine. This will emphasise that music magazine is more engaging and this will be an advantage suggesting that it is all based on a music genre.
The additional elements that will be included is a skyline, using a skyline will give the reader additional information about the music magazine, I also think that it will look different and attract the reader to read the music magazine.
My first section, the contents page will include information about my models music. The contents page will include images about the artist and also it will include additional music experience the artist went through.
The other part of the contents page will be based on music, for example it will include facts of how many people listen to pop music and if there are any new music songs realized that can be appropriate for my magazine, appropriate for the ages between 15-20.

The price of my magazine will be £4, this is because it is affordable for the ages between 15-20, it is important for the young people to buy my music magazine because I am purposely aiming my magazine for them, to meet their interest and for them to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...